Rockhopper 29625,00 €
Rockhopper 29 : Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price. Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while…
Rockhopper 29 :
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2×8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, quick release, 34.9|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|SeatPost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Front Brake||Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Front Derailleur||microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Microshift Mezzo, 8spd|
|Shift Levers||microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2×8-speed|
|Cassette||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Chain||KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Crankset||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
|Rims||Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub||Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H|
|Rear Hub||Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Front Tire||Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″|
|Rear Tire||Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″|
|Inner Tubes||Schrader, 40mm valve|
* Les spécifications sont susceptibles de changer sans préavis