Rockhopper Comp 29825,00 €
Rockhopper Comp 29 : A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut. Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1x9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that’s all thriller…
Rockhopper Comp 29 :
A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut.
Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1×9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that’s all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, quick release, 34.9|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|SeatPost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent, 1×9 w/ clutch|
|Shift Levers||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Cassette||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
|Rims||Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub||Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Front Tire||Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″|
|Rear Tire||Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″|
|Inner Tubes||Presta, 40mm valve|
WHEELS & TIRES
* Les spécifications sont susceptibles de changer sans préavis