Rockhopper Expert 291.400,00 €
Rockhopper Expert 29 : Excuse the brag, but we’ve really outdone ourselves here. Proving that true trail-taming capability doesn’t have to come at an intimidating price, the Rockhopper Expert is the culmination of 30 years of redefining the relationship between value and performance. Start with a painstakingly engineered Premium A1 Aluminum frame, add in modern geometry that keeps one eye on efficiency and the other on confident capability and you have the rock-solid foundation…
Rockhopper Expert 29 :
Excuse the brag, but we’ve really outdone ourselves here. Proving that true trail-taming capability doesn’t have to come at an intimidating price, the Rockhopper Expert is the culmination of 30 years of redefining the relationship between value and performance.
Start with a painstakingly engineered Premium A1 Aluminum frame, add in modern geometry that keeps one eye on efficiency and the other on confident capability and you have the rock-solid foundation of our best Rockhopper yet.
Pair that with a parts list that just doesn’t quit (…can we get a shoutout for RockShox’s Judy SoloAir fork and SRAM’s always-in-charge Level hydraulic disc brakes?) and you have a tubeless-ready, SRAM Eagle 1×12-equipped Rockhopper that’s absolutely prepared to fly.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, quick release, 34.9|
|Fork||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), alloy steerer|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|SeatPost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Powerspline|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
|Rims||Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub||Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Front Tire||Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29×2.35|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29×2.35|
|Inner Tubes||Presta, 40mm valve|
* Les spécifications sont susceptibles de changer sans préavis