Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH4.100,00 €
Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH : Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often. Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably…
Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH :
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider’s position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider’s ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control – The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency – We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock – Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery – Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|CADRE||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|FOURCHE||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|COL. TIGE DE SELLE||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
Poste de pilotage
|POTENCE||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|GUIDON||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|POIGNÉES||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SELLE||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|TIGE DE SELLE||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|FREIN AVANT||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock|
|FREIN ARRIÈRE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt|
|MANETTES DE DÉR.||enviolo Twist Display Pure|
|CASSETTE||Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver|
|CHAÎNE||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|PÉDALIER||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|PLATEAUX||Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black|
|PÉDALES||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|FEU AVANT||Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V|
|FEU ARRIÈRE||Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V|
|BÉQUILLE||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|PORTE-BAGAGES||Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|GARDE-BOUE||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay|
|JANTES||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|MOYEU AVANT||Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h|
|MOYEU ARRIÈRE||enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h|
|RAYONS||DT Swiss Industry|
|PNEU AVANT||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|PNEU ARRIÈRE||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|CH. À AIR||Schrader, 40mm valve|
|MOTEUR||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|UI/REMOTE||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|BATTERIE||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|CHARGEUR||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 230V|
|CÂBLAGE||Custom wire harness|
|Internal Gear Hub||enviolo CVP Multi-Turn|
* Les spécifications sont susceptibles de changer sans préavis